Tintometer colour measurement
Lovibond® 2000 Comparator System
- The Lovibond® Comparator System 2000 allows operators to visually match a sample against a suitable range of graded coloured glass filters in Lovibond test discs. It is based on the following system components:
- Comparator instrument to bring the sample and the glass filters together for color matching
- New Lighting unit (optional) to ensure constant viewing conditions for color matching
Color grading disc containing a series of glass filters which have been graded to give direct color values
Lovibond® Comparator 3000 / Petroleum AF650
Improved appearance and ergonomics.
- Constructed from ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) Fire Retardant Plastic. This robust, chemically resistant material is ideal for industrial environments.
- Single press of large switch illuminates sample for one minute (two presses = two minutes, three presses = three minutes). So no energy and bulb wastage.
- Halogen, long life, light source combined with standard daylight filters ensures full compliance with old units and consistency from unit to unit.
- Low voltage power supply.
- Disk values read directly from disks.
- Disk can be simply, but securely, removed allowing replacement if necessary.
- A new replaceable white insert is included with each instrument to ensure correct lighting levels are preserved. The old models white painted internals often became contaminated and discoloured over time.
- Packs of 3 white insert replacements can be ordered when needed (as with the current Model F instrument.)
- As with the PFX and PFXi ranges, fully removable sample chamber allows quick cleanup of inevitable spillages.
Lovibond® Tintometers Model F & Model F (BS684)
- The Model F is a versatile visual colorimeter for measuring the color of samples in terms of Lovibond units
- The user simultaneously compares the color of light that is transmitted through from the sample with that transmitted through a series of glass color filters in 3 primary colors - red, blue and yellow
- The slides are adjusted until a visual color match is found for the light from the sample and the color is then expressed in Lovibond RYBN color units
PFX995-PFX950-PFX880 Automatic Colorimeters
- A series of high-precision, spectrophotometric colorimeters for color measurement of samples such as edible oils and fats, mineral oils and fuels, chemicals and petrochemicals and sugar solutions
- The instrument range offers a flexible choice of more than 20 color scales